Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My little workmate

 
 
 
 Thankfully the weather this week has been fine and sunny which means I can paint outside and this little fluffy ball of energy can run around chasing leaves and twigs and dream of one day catching the birds that hang out on our roof. Yesterday I mistakenly left the lid of a paint can out and while my back was turned Leo had stood in it with I think all four paws then walked inside leaving a trail of little white paw prints across our lounge. He did not appreciate having his paws being washed in the kitchen sink.....
And here's a sneak peek of one of the 3 chairs that I'm hoping to have finished tomorrow.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Leo is just gorgeous - he has the longest eyebrows(eyewhiskers?)- wonder if that means he will grow to be a big cat.

XUE said...

Hi Catherine, always so nice to see your work & catch glimpses of your lovely home. Sorry that I have been so distracted & haven't been writing more. Have a good weekend !

Karen said...

How lovely to have such cute, albeit mischievous company while you create. Leo has such a cute face. Does he give his approval for your colour selections?

Karen said...

How lovely to have such cute, albeit mischievous company while you create. Leo has such a cute face. Does he give his approval for your colour selections?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...