Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Early to rise....


Thought I'd share this beautiful sunrise that greeted me as I walked (stumbled) into our lounge at 5.30am this morning. Seeing this made it worth getting up so very early. My eldest has a baby sitting job at some nearby neighbours 3 mornings a week and as she does not have an alarm on her clock it is up to me to get her up, which truth be told I actually don't mind too much since I usually go for a run at 6am anyway. I feel super organised getting up that early though. It was a beautiful clear, sunny day here today making it very hard for me to stay indoors although I did manage to get a little sewing and cutting out done on a couple of projects I'm working on. 

4 comments:

XUE said...

Hiya Catherine, that is a very pretty sunrise. Haven't forgotten you altho I don't get updates on yr posts anymore. Really hectic here with visitors & term break. Lots of hugs to you!

Nic said...

Beautiful. I love being up for sunrise, it's my favourite part of the day

Unknown said...

Breathtaking!... I wish I could get myself out of bed that early but much as I try, my lazy body says NO. In fact, just this morning my son and I got up 10 minutes before the bus came. We actually made it but it was like a ridiculous slapstick comedy getting him all fed, clothed, teeth brushed, books together in that time. Arg. :)

Barbara said...

I love to get up early in the morning, no matter if it's sunny or rainy (as at the moment). And watching a sunrise always makes me happy...and gives me a good start of the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...