Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A work in progress........


I have a cushion to finish and a quilt to bind but this is my creative space today, painting the window frames in our spare room that we are redecorating for Amelia. As our new carpet is being laid tomorrow I thought I'd better do the painting beforehand, white paint on new grey carpet would not be a good look.
To make the painting more enjoyable I listened to some podcasts of Pat Sloan interviews with Elizabeth Hartman ( Oh Fransson! blog) and Heather Bostic (a la mode fabric blog) amongst others. Have you listened to these interviews? It's really interesting to hear the voice behind the blog and find out a little about their background and how they got into quilting etc...
What's your creative space this week and what do you listen to if anything??

3 comments:

Lara said...

Oh you are so good! Hope the carpet goes down nice and easy today :) I had no idea that there were podcasts of interviews. Must have been living under a rock. I'll have to get P to download them for me onto the iPod so I can listen to them in the car!

Karen said...

Love the view from the room. Good luck with your painting.

XUE said...

What a pretty view from up here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...