Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just popping in...........

I know it's been a week since I last posted but life has been busy and ...........difficult  lately. My motivation for all things creative has been almost non existent. Hopefully I'm back on board now as being creative and connecting with like minded people like you guys is good for the soul.

Anyway I'm just popping in to let you know of a giveaway on Ariel's blog here. She has been featured on a sewing calender and is generously giving one away. The best thing about this giveaway though is she has asked everyone to share their favourite crafting tutorials. I have shared 2 because I just couldn't decide on one. So go on over and share your favourite tutorial and then check out everyone else's favourites. There are so many great tutorials out there buts it's always good to be recommended especially good ones.

And because I don't like to do a post without a photo this is a Magnolia bloom that has just finished flowering in our garden.
I'll be back later this afternoon to share what I've managed to create lately. 


1 comment:

Lis Harwood said...

So many people seem to be struggling to get motivated at the moment, you are not alone - not that that helps of course. Hoping you're soon firing on all cylinders again, hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...