Thursday, May 27, 2010

After the rain............

Our garden's been getting a good drenching of rain in the last few days............

..........everything is looking fresh and clean.

Our weather has been unseasonably warm for autumn and I still have summer flowers blooming. I love the tiny blue centres of these white hydrangeas and on the same plant we have...............

....this bloom which has a hint of autumn pink ...

and this bloom that is full on autumn colours.
We have more rain to come according to the weather man which is great for the garden growth and also good for my sewing production. I have been working on a few smallish projects that I can hopefully show you soon. Not a lot of sewing time this week as I had a day out on a school trip to Auckland to see the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra. Not usually my music of choice but I've got to say I was thoroughly captivated.

2 comments:

Lis Harwood said...

Gorgeous photos, and it sure knows how to rain in Whangamata as I recall from our trip before last!

Rafael's Mum said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...