Friday, February 19, 2010

Stumbled upon ............

Whilst cruising through my blog reading list last night I stumbled upon a blog by the lovely Amber called "A little bit biased". She has just launched her first set of quilt patterns and I've got to say they are quite beautiful! She has written a lovely background story of how she got to where she is today and how her Grandmother inspired her and continues to do so. Also a few posts down on her blog she has done a 'keeping it real' post so you can get to know her a little bit more, PLUS she is having a giveaway to celebrate the pattern launch. So head on over to her blog and check out her pretty patterns. She gets an extra vote from me because she has a New Zealand connection!


My husband just earned himself brownie points this morning by texting me to wish me Happy Anniversary!!! I had completely forgotten although I knew it was coming up. We have been married  16 years today! Wow that sure went quickly.

1 comment:

Gigi's Thimble said...

Thanks Catherine! You are so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...