Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pink Wednesday

As we have two girls in our family we have the colour pink in our house in abundance, so it was easy to find pink things to photograph today.

Miniature pink roses flowering in our garden.
My daughter Caitlin wore a pink dress today (with pink leggings but you can't see those).

This is a fairy on our tree with a pink paper dress. She has been around since I was a child and my Mother used to put her on my birthday cakes, so she holds special memories for me.


And lastly some pink polka dot bias binding that I made to trim a dress that I'm making Caitlin. Oh and the fabric underneath is one of Caitlin's other pink dress's that used to be her older sisters.
Check out all the other pink posts over here.

5 comments:

Monika said...

Ah, yes, having girls makes it a bit easier to find pink!! Having boys myself made it a bit hard for me!

Love your pink photos - very happy and pretty!!

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

I'm the same, boys only here so lovely to appreciate all your girly pinks!!! And your minature roses are beautiful, do they smell nice? xo

Giddy for Paisley said...

It is great to see all the pinks, I need to go and find some in my house...this may be difficult :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pinks, especially that fabric in the last one. Very pretty!

kendall.micayla said...

you found such lovely pink things, those flowers are gorgeous! i miss my flowers so much, i cant cant cant wait for spring!!!! happy wednesday! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...