Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More mail for ME

It was my birthday last Friday and I got something to play with in the mail. I've wanted Amy Butler's software as soon as it arrived on the market. My husband tried to buy it for me while he was in the States last time but couldn't find it anywhere so I ordered it online from Kiwiquilts. I can thoroughly recommend this company. Their service was great. I placed my order on Wednesday afternoon and it was shipped that day arriving on the Friday plus the shipping costs were only $2.00. They stock themed fabrics from New Zealand, Australia and Britain, Quilt, bag and wall hanging kits and other Electric Quilt design software plus they ship worldwide.

I have installed the Amy Butler software which was an extremely easy process ( if I can do it anyone can!) and had a wee look around. There's a great range of projects to choose from and endless ways of changing the designs to make them your own. I can't wait to have a good play around. Watch this space!

2 comments:

Rafael's Mum said...

Hey! Happy Birthday!! You never said! Hope it was a great one, and many happy returns.

Sachiko said...

Happy Birthday! I have never heard about Amy Butler software, it sounds so exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...