Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A little bit of machine quilting


I have finally started to machine quilt the zigzag quilt. I'm just making it up as I go along. I got it basted last night using basting spray for the first time and also used safety pins to make sure the layers stayed together whilst quilting as I have had trouble in the past with puckering on the back but so far it all looks good. I'm hoping to get a lot done tomorrow as I have no work (hopefully as they often ring up at the last minute wanting me to come in) Not really complaining as its good to have that extra money but how's a girl meant to get any sewing done around here.

1 comment:

Sachiko said...

I love the fabrics on your quilt! I am still learning how to do machine quilting. How do you like the basting spray?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...